Is the Cross fading for you?
Lent is a perfect time to renew your relationship with Jesus.
24 Hours for the Lord is a opportunity for those who desire some peace and quiet away from the fast pace of our everyday lives. Put Christ first and spend some time with him renewing your relationship.
FRIDAY, MARCH 17th, 2017
Come for a little while or spend the day. The Lord will welcome you!
- The church will be open for Eucharistic Adoration all day.
- The Sacrament of Reconciliation will be available from 9:30 am to 8:00 pm
- Come and learn the do’s and don’ts of how to make a good confession.
- Experience the multi-sensory prayer.
- Group prayer with the Rosary and Stations of the Cross.
- Our priests will explain some of the rituals of the Church.
- What questions do you have that will “Stump the Priest”?
- Finish the day with the Singing of the Divine Mercy, reflective music and Benediction
- The Hall will be open most of the day for refreshments and relaxation.